Eurocultura (founded 1993) is a research, training and career counselling organization based in Vicenza, a town of 113.000 inhabitants located in the northeast of Italy, between Verona and Venice.
Our key competences are mainly related to labour market and training issues. Our projects and activities are aimed to improve the employability of people through training and valuable work experiences abroad, the promotion of entrepreneurship, the promotion of international mobility of students and workers, the prevention and fight against racism and prejudices, the growth in use of new technologies in learning activities.
Our multilingual and international staff have experience of work and/or study abroad and a social, educational, linguistic, psychological and IT academic background.
Our main activities:
Train the trainer: we deliver training seminars for career services officers, aimed to improve their professional knowledges and competences in career guidance with an international perspective.
- www.eurocultura.it information about and vacancies of international mobility (in Italian)
- www.learningmobility.it traineeship in Vicenza (in English, German and Spanish)
- https://studyvisit.eurocultura.it staff mobility and training courses in Italy (in English, German and Spanish)
- www.ingermania.it working and studying in Germany (in Italian)
- www.destinazionesvezia.it (in Italian)
- www.facebook.com/Eurocultura (in Italian, 35.000 followers)
- www.facebook.com/In.GermaniaEC (in Italian, 3.000 followers)
- https://twitter.com/eurocultura (5.000 followers)
- www.youtube.com/user/EUROCULTURAVicenza Videos about careers abroad
If you are a foreign institution and you are interested to be informed about our international projects, staff and students mobility in Vicenza and much more, subscribe to our free newsletter!