One of the main goals of Eurocultura is organising study visits: these are training periods abroad that can consist of structured courses, job shadowing, observation periods, professional development courses or specific competence-building events.
With Erasmus+, training opportunities abroad are available to staff working in education, both in teaching and non-teaching capacities, at all levels of education, in the field of Key Action 1 – Training opportunities for staff.
The aim is to support and promote the professional updating and the acquisition of practical competences and pedagogical skills for education and training professionals in one of the Programme countries.
Erasmus+ supports training activities abroad for professionals involved in pre-primary, primary and secondary school education, and the professional development of people working in vocational education and training (VET).
In detail, the participation is supported for:
- Principals, teachers and trainers of school education and vocational training
- Professionals and experts of education and training
- Business and enterprises’ staff with training responsibilities
- Public bodies’ staff with training responsibilities
- Third parts’ representatives with training responsibilities
Staff mobility with Erasmus+ is aimed to support and promote:
- the improvement of individual skills and competences
- modernisation nd internationalisation of one’s organisation
- the comprehension of interconnections between vocational training and labour market
- the improvement of quality standards in the activities for students, trainees, apprentices
- professional development and career opportunities
- the improvement of language skills
- motivation and satisfaction in daily work.